How to add value to your photo projects ?
During two intense weekends of professional practice, Fetart collective accompanies participants to make concrete progress on their projects in order to make the best presentation of them. Valuing an existing photographic work, presenting it to an audience, expanding your network and advice for future projects: the objective is to step back with a note of intent, a coherent portfolio and all the keys to pitch their projects!
A 4-day workshop led by Laetitia Guillemin, curator, iconographer and teacher at Les Gobelins, and Marie Guillemin, curator and communication specialist — both members of the artistic direction of the Fetart collective.
// This workshop is conducted in French
- How to select, edit your images
- How to write a text to highlight your project
- How to build your portfolio
- How to present your work to an audience
- Putting what you have learned into practice
The program is organized around time for group discussion and individual follow-up. It unfolds over two weekends spaced a month apart to allow us to take a step back from the first stages before starting the following ones. Presence during both weekends is required.
- Finalize, optimize and enhance existing photographic work
- Create together the tools to promote this work
- Be comfortable presenting it to an audience
- Benefit from qualified feedback and personalized support
- Leave with methods and advice for future projects
- Expand your network
- Meet and submit your work to the artistic direction of the Circulation(s) festival
Professional or semi-professional photographers, final year photography/art students
Photographers with a successful personal photographic work
- A photographic project in progress or finalized: 20 to 30 printed images + all the images of the project in digital version (even the non-choice ones)
- A short biography
- A laptop
Price · 650€ for 4 days of creation
This workshop is conducted in French
Start date : 15/04/2023
End date : 14/05/2023