March 28th to 29th – upon registration
GO FOR GOLD. HOW TO PITCH YOUR YOURSELF AND YOUR WORK.
Over two full days, a small group – maximum 18 participants – will intensely progress an existing body of work. The weekend will conclude with a portfolio promenade where you will present your work to industry guests and the festival artistic committee.
You will come out of the masterclass weekend with a coherent portfolio, a written presentation of your project, rehearsed and tested spoken introduction to your project, a set of marketing strategies, and a new network of creatives from across Europe.
Important: This workshop takes place in Paris and will be taught in English !
— THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER :
- How to edit a strong sequence of images
- How to write a clear and dynamic project text
- How to best speak about your project
- How to make a marketing plan to get your project out there
— PRICE :
For 2 days / €180 per person *
- All teaching sessions across the two days
- One to one session with expert tutors
- Printing on photographic paper
- Group lunch on the first day
- Portfolio event with the Circulation(s) festival’s artistic committee and industry guests
- Access to all the teaching material after the weekend
* Cancellation: ticket can be refunded if someone replaces you from the waiting list.
— THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE MOST SUITABLE FOR :
- Final year photography/art students
- Photography/art graduates
- Those working within commercial photography who have continued to shoot personal work
— REQUIREMENTS :
- A near complete photography project (Recommended 15 – 30 printed images and a hard drive with additional work)
- A laptop
- Written project notes
- Written artist statement notes
— OUTCOMES :
- An opportunity to finalise existing work (written, spoken and printed)
- Meaningful and lasting connections with a peer group of like-minded individuals from across Europe
- Informal feedback and formal portfolio review
- An opportunity to network with the Circulation(s) festival’s artistic comity panel
To order the workshop, log in using the form below.
DATE: March 28th to 29th
TIMETABLE: 10am to 6pm
PRICE for the 2 days: 180 € per person, upon registration (18 participants)
CONTACT : email@example.com