THE CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IS CLOSED
For the past 13 years, Circulation(s) festival has brought together the general public and professionals alike around a multi-faceted, adventurous and innovative program that questions the boundaries between photography and contemporary art. It’s a must-attend event for tomorrow’s photography.
Its programming is overseen by the artistic direction of the Fetart collective, made up of 9 independent curators specializing in emerging photography. The 14th edition of the Circulation(s) festival will take place at CENTQUATRE-PARIS, a cultural venue in eastern Paris, from April 06 to June 02, 2024, and will continue in the form of tours and off-site events in France and Europe.
The call for applications is launched to all photographers regardless of age or training criteria. Applications are assessed with regard to their aesthetic quality and the relevance of the artistic purpose. All forms of photographic writing are welcome.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- The call for entries is open to all photographers of European nationality and/or resident in Europe
- The call for entries is open to all photographers at the start of their careers, with no age limit, who have never had a major exhibition in France
- There is no set theme
- All applicants are welcome to submit photographic projects that mix formats or involve other media such as video, installation or sound
- Group projects are accepted
- The use of artificial intelligence to produce all or part of the images in the series presented must be explicitly mentioned in the application (at least in the text presenting the series)
EARLY BIRD · From June 5 to 30 (midnight): € 10
FULL · From July 1 to 23 (midnight): € 20
For the second consecutive year, the call for applications for the Circulation(s) festival opens with an early bird price, reduced by half compared to the full price. The Fetart collective wishes to make it more and more accessible to everyone, throughout Europe.
Contact : email@example.com
Call for applications: from Monday 5 June to Sunday 23 July 2023 at midnight.
Pre-selection of applications by the Fetart collective: August – September 2023
Winners announcement: mid-October 2023
The artistic direction of Fetart collective brings together 9 independent curators specializing in emerging photography. All are driven by convictions and a common vision: support for young photographers and desire to innovate and constantly explore the emerging photographic scene.
The next edition of the Circulation(s) festival will take place from April 6 to June 2, 2024 at the CENTQUATRE-PARIS. The festival also extends to satellite locations in France, Europe and internationally with off the walls events or tours.
© Cynthia Mai Ammann · Édition 2023
Start date : 05/06/2023
End date : 23/07/2023