Circulation(s)’s 2017 novelty: for the first time, the festival associates with the Parisian places that support young European contemporary photography. In 2017, no less than 8 places are part of that project : Clémentine de la Féronnière, Escale à La Grange aux Belles, Esther Woerdehoff, Fisheye Gallery, Galerie VU’, Galerie Intervalle, La Capsule, Little Big Galerie, Librairie 29, and Le 247.
(1) ARTE // Leslie Moquin from January, 21st to March 5th 2017
(2) Clémentine de la Féronnière // Adrien Boyer from February 2nd to April 1st 2017
(3) Escale à la Grange aux Belles // Delphine Blast from January 31st to March 10th 2017
(4) Esther Woerdehoff // Putput from January 31st to February 25th 2017
(5) Fisheye Gallery // Corentin Folhen from January 18th to March 1st 2017
(6) Galerie VU’ // Amélie Landry from January 20th to February 18th 2017
(7) Galerie Intervalle // Elena Chernyshova from December 10th to February 25th 2017
(8) La Capsule // Denis Darzacq from January 19th to March 4th 2017
(9) Little Big Galerie // Vincent Fillion from January 26th to March 2th 2017
(10) Librairie 29 // Sandra Mehl from January 18th to February 25th 2017
(11) Le 247 // Francesco Merlini from January 28th to March 20th 2017
Practical information, presentation of the partner places and presentation of their artists here !