In an effort to intensify its work with young contemporary photography, this year Fujifilm is inaugurating the Fujifilm Award – Circulation(s) for the first time to reward one of the 50 artists of the 2018 edition.
This brand new award aims to support the work of a laureate through a staffing of professional FUJIFILM equipment (Fujifilm X-T2 box with its lens XF18-55mm) with which he / she can achieve an original photographic series which will then be produced and exhibited at the Fisheye Gallery in early 2019. The laureate will also receive a portoflio in Fisheye magazine.
The jury of photographers, recognized photographers and partners will meet in the first days of April to elect the 2018 laureate. She/He later will be able to count on the support of all the partners of the award to accompany his work during the year in order to be able to propose a coherent topic for the planned exhibition.
The Jury :
– Eric KARSENTY (Editor-in-chief of FISHEYE magazine),
– Jessica LAMACQUE (Director of FISHEYE GALLERY)
– Jérôme KOHLER (President of the FETART association)
– Susan BRIGHT (Curator, Godmother of the 2018 edition of the Circulation(s) festival)
– Ljubisa DANILOVIC (Photographer and FUJIFILM Ambassador)
– Florence MOLL (Agent at Florence Moll & Associés)
– Michaël HOULETTE (Manager at the House Robert Doisneau)
– Franck PORTELANCE (Responsable relations extérieures Fujifilm)