Call for applications - Rencontres Photographiques du 10e
Fetart, the organiser of the Circulation(s) festival, in collaboration with the 10th arrondissement council are proud to annonce the 7th Rencontres Photographiques du 10e (10th arrondissement photographic meetings).
Initiated in 2005 by the library of the Château d’Eau and the 10th arrondissement council, this biennal is organised by Fetart for the first time. The event exposes amateur or professional photographers in numerous places such as the 10th arrondissement hall, libraries, cultural places, art galleries or shops, in order to guarantee a bigger visibility with a bigger public. The Rencontres Photographiques du 10e are also the opportunity to exchange views during temporary events (conferences, projections, etc.) organised all along the biennal.
Who can participate?
– Amateur or professional photographers, alone or in group
– Places willing to host an exhibition (cultural place, gallery, library, shops, etc.)
The is no theme for the exhibition. The only condition to be exhibited is: living, working, or studying in the 10th arrondissement or presenting a photographic project linked to the 10th arrondissement.
– It’s super easy to participate: you just have to fill in the only application form here
– The photographers can apply for the 10th arrondissement hall exhibition (jury) or choose to exhibit in the place of their choice
– A jury composed of professionals will select the projects that will be part of the official programme
– If you have satellites projects, please contact us via email
7th Rencontres Photographiques du 10e from October, 16th to November, 18th 2017
Call for applications from April, 5th to May, 14th 2017
Further information on the website of Rencontres Photographiques du 10e